St Peter’s, Rowlstone
- Road Reference: Off A465 at Pontrilas
- OS Grid Ref: SO 373 271
- Parking available
- Toilets on site
- Visit the website
This simple Norman church was built about 1130, consisting of an aisle-less nave and a chancel, possibly with a semi-circular apse.
The chancel arch and south doorway are outstanding specimens of the famous Herefordshire School of Romanesque sculpture.