St Michael’s, Brimfield
- Off the A49
- OS Grid Ref: SO 527 675
- Access during daylight hours
- Wheelchair access
- Car parking on site
There has probably been a church on the site since 1100 AD.
Rebuilds or reconstructions occurred as follows: Chancel 14th century, and again in 1834; nave 1834 and 1904. The slates on the roof are almost certainly from North Wales and renovation occurred in 1991-92.
The two lower stages of the tower were added in early 13th century and the top stage which is close studded timber frame in the 17th century.
The tower was last restored in 2003 -04.
The millennium window depicting the dove was installed in 2000 AD.
The church contains a fine pictorial quilt made by the ladies of Brimfield in 1987. The altar cloth pictured was created in 2010 by a lady from the village.