St. Mary The Virgin, Almeley
- Off the A44 south east of Kington
- OS Grid Ref: S0 333 515
- Parking available
- Toilets on site
Set in a peaceful rural location, the church stands near the centre of the village.
Built around 1200 the west tower is the oldest part of the church.
The finest feature of the church is the 16C painted board ceilure.