Nativity of The Blessed Virgin Mary, Madley
- Road Reference: On B4532
- OS Grid Ref: SO 420 388
- Ours of access: Open during daylight hours
- Parking available
- Toilets on site
- Disabled access
One of the finest church buildings dating from 100-1350. A pilgrim site since 550AD. St Dubrcius (Dyfrig), later Bishop of Llandaff, was reputedly born here and founded a Christian community.
Stained Glass 13th /14th century. 14th century wall paintings, restored in 1991. Rare polygonal apse. Crypt restored in 2007, used for private prayer, small meetings, available for retreats etc.
Our worship is friendly and informal and there is a lot going on for young people. We work closely with our friends in the Methodist and independent churches.